4.16.2011

Intro

Hello! My name is Jessica and I have been meaning to start a blog for sometime now and just haven't gotten around to it. I have posted notes on my Facebook in regards to what kind of parent I am becoming and I figure I should have a place where all my thoughts can become organized so I will be transferring those posts over to here. Anyways, on to the introductions!
I am 19 years old, a wife, a mom, and pretty much the modern June Cleaver (if she were a teenager and lounged in her PJ's a bit more often, but you get the picture- I cook and clean for my family and stay at home as a full-time mom).
I met my husband on April 5th 2009 and we started dating the very next day.
Things moved very fast with us and on March 17th 2010 I found out I was pregnant.
On June 6th 2010 we went to the courthouse and made the lifetime commitment of marriage.
Then we welcomed our first child into the world on November 19th 2010.
That is a shortened version so you don't have to read through all the details of how my life has been.
I hope people will read my blog and take interest in the information I post about, which will mostly involve parenting issues (especially at a young age), circumcision/intactivism information and just thoughts on life in general. Thanks guys. And if there is something you see that you have a question about let me know and I will do my best to research and find the best answer possible for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment