4.23.2011

Earth Day/GCDC:

This Earth day has been a very different one for me because John, M & I are celebrating by taking part in The Great Cloth Diaper Change (http://greatclothdiaperchange.com/). I am so very excited to become part of becoming a Guinness World record!! This event will be happening all over The World and maybe more people will realize how much Cloth Diapers have changed in the past 20 years! (http://www.diaperjungle.com/diaper-history-timeline.html)
But I am very excited meeting other local moms that use Cloth Diapers. We will also be receiving a "goodie bag" because we were one of the first 15 people to sign up- we were actually the first people to sign-up because everyone knows John likes getting free things and he wanted to make sure we did, haha.
I will upload pictures tomorrow from the event (given I don't forget my camera like I always do!!) and will post a blog of how it goes! I am SO excited and have been looking forward to it for so long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment